Evaluating: What did I learn from this? How did I go - with each of the 6 steps? How did I go - presenting the information to my teacher, my class?
Finished! Am I happy?
The project has been completed and now you really should spend a little time reflecting on the steps that got you to the end.
Common problems from start to finish
1. Not making sure before you start
2. Not working out before you start
3. Not being able to use keywords to skim, scan and read, listen and view - selectively - critically - comparing information
4. Not being able to take notes which record only what is important, and not being able to organise your notes so that you can find information you remember writing down.
5. Not being able to present a message to an audience clearly and concisely.
6. Not being able to feel like a researcher, able to work out what you did well, where you could have done better, where you could have asked for some help.