Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Creative Presentation Ideas
- What do I need to communicate?
- Identify your audience. (Young? Adult? Professional? Non-Scientific? etc.)
- What are your strengths?
- What medium will connect with both the information and the audience?
- Film Clip
- Film Trailer
- Music Clip
- Cooking Show Demonstration
- 'How To' Video
- Play School Version
- Model / Physical Object / Diorama
- Artwork / Photography / Sample Board / Collage
- Performance - Song / Drama / Dance / Speech / Poem / Story Telling / etc.
- Change the lyrics of a well known song to explain your ideas.
- Electronic - Presentation
Don't be afraid to take another framework and re-create it to suit your topic. If there is a purpose and meaning behind your creative creation and it can be explained, then give it a go.
Examples of creatively merging ideas.
- Air NZ and Middle Earth
- Further ideas here.
When you have selected your medium, ask yourself these questions:
- How does my medium connect with my audience or message? What is the 'story' behind the connection?
- Logistics: How long will this take to create? What equipment do I need?
Making a Presentation
If you suffer from stage fright or panic attacks ... maybe knowing the science of your brain behind it might help...